What You Will Learn
In the Use a Swing Stage Scaffold Safely course, participants will learn essential skills for the safe operation of swing stage scaffolds. The training covers key aspects such as equipment setup, inspection, and usage, as well as safety protocols, hazard identification, and compliance with industry regulations. Through hands-on learning experiences and practical demonstrations, participants will gain the knowledge and proficiency needed to safely and effectively use swing stage scaffolds, ensuring secure elevated work practices in various settings.
Course Topics Include
As part of this course, the following topics will be explored:
- WHS legislative duties.
- Plan work.
- Conduct routine checks.
- Conduct swing stage scaffolding operations.
- Shut down and secure swing stage scaffold.
Brisbane Gold Coast Onsite (at your business)
Contact us for the next available dates.
Face-to-face classroom |
Practical activity sessions
Eligible for funding?
As a registered provider of CSQ funding, you may be eligible to study some of our courses at a lower cost.
Funding criteria is as follows;
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, and
- A construction worker who has worked in the industry within the last 2 years, and
- Reside permanently in Queensland.
If you are eligible, drop us a message and we can give you more information about reduced fees.
- Either a RIIWHS204D or CPCCCM2010B Working safely at heights Certificate of Attainment or equivalent.
- Have at least an intermediate level of numeracy, literacy, and communication skills.
- Have no physical disabilities which could impair the safe operation of a swing stage scaffold or endanger the safety of others.
- Be proficient at working at heights.
- Access to a workplace to complete on-the-job training.
This course is delivered over 2 days using a combination of face-to-face classroom and practical activity sessions. 7.00am – 3.00pm.
Class size: 8 students.
Upon successful completion of all assessments (theory and practical) associated with this course, participants will receive a Statement of Attainment in completion of 10910NAT Course in the Safe Use of Swing Stage Scaffolds.
Flexible training solutions
Our trainers and assessors can come to your workplace.
CSQ funding available
CSQ funding is available for selected courses.
Combine courses and save
Upskill and save by combining courses.
Group training discounts
We offer discounts for group training.
Send an Enquiry
If you have any questions about this course, such as the next start dates, or our offerings such as discount pricing for groups, custom courses for business then send us a message and we will be in touch to help.
Or give us a call on 0407 591765 to talk to us directly.
Ready to enrol?
Click the button now to complete your enrolment online. Select either installment payments or pay in full.