Course Topics Include
It is expected that competent participants should be able to:
- WHS legislative duties.
- Plan work.
- Conduct routine checks.
- Conduct swing stage scaffolding operations.
- Shut down and secure swing stage scaffold.
Pay in Full: Credit/ Debit Card
Pay in Installments: ZipPay/ AfterPay
Brisbane | Gold Coast
Onsite at your own business
Contact us for the next available dates.
Practical activity sessions
Eligible for funding?
As a registered provider of CSQ funding, you may be eligible to study some of our courses at a lower cost.
Funding criteria is as follows;
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, and
- A construction worker who has worked in the industry within the last 2 years, and
- Reside permanently in Queensland.
If you are eligible, drop us a message and we can give you more information about reduced fees.
- Either a RIIWHS204D or CPCCCM2010B Working safely at heights Certificate of Attainment or equivalent.
- Have at least an intermediate level of numeracy, literacy, and communication skills.
- Have no physical disabilities which could impair the safe operation of a swing stage scaffold or endanger the safety of others.
- Be proficient at working at heights.
- Access to a workplace to complete on-the-job training.
This course is delivered over 2 days using a combination of face-to-face classroom and practical activity sessions. 7.00am – 3.00pm.
Class size: 8 students.
Upon successful completion of all assessments (theory and practical) associated with this course, participants will receive a Statement of Attainment in completion of 10910NAT Safe use of swinging stage scaffold course.
Flexible training solutions
Our trainers and assessors can come to your workplace.
CSQ funding available
CSQ funding is available for selected courses.
Combine courses and save
Upskill and save by combining courses.
Group training discounts
We offer discounts for group training.
Ready to enrol?
Click the button below to buy now and complete your enrolment online. Select either installment payments or pay in full.
Send an Enquiry
If you have any questions about this course, such as the next start dates, or our offerings such as discount pricing for groups, custom courses for business then send us a message and we will be in touch to help.
Or give us a call on 0407 591765 to talk to us directly.