Brisbane | Gold Coast
Contact us for the next available dates.
Practical activity sessions
Eligible for funding?
As a registered provider of CSQ funding, you may be eligible to study some of our courses at a lower cost.
Funding criteria is as follows;
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, and
- A construction worker who has worked in the industry within the last 2 years, and
- Reside permanently in Queensland.
If you are eligible, drop us a message and we can give you more information about reduced fees.
- Apply OHS requirements, policies, and procedures in the construction industry – CPCWHS1001.
Participants must have:
- At least an intermediate level of numeracy, literacy, and communication skills.
- Access to a workplace to complete on-the-job training.
This course is delivered over 8 hours using a combination of face-to-face classroom and practical activity sessions. Courses run from 6.30am – 3.00pm.
Class size: 8 students.
On successful completion of all relevant assessments (theory and practical) participants will receive a Statement of Attainment in completion of Work safely at heights – CPCCCM2012.
Flexible training solutions
Our trainers and assessors can come to your workplace.
CSQ funding available
CSQ funding is available for selected courses.
Combine courses and save
Upskill and save by combining courses.
Group training discounts
We offer discounts for group training.
Send an Enquiry
If you have any questions about this course, such as the next start dates, or our offerings such as discount pricing for groups, custom courses for business then send us a message and we will be in touch to help.
Or give us a call on 0407 591765 to talk to us directly.