Course Topics Include
The course will give you skills and knowledge in the following topics:
- WHS Information.
- Planning task/work.
- Select and prepare equipment.
- Conduct hoist operations.
- Shut down and secure hoist.
Pay in Full: Credit/ Debit Card
Pay in Installments: ZipPay/ AfterPay
Contact us for the next available dates.
Practical activity sessions
Eligible for funding?
As a registered provider of CSQ funding, you may be eligible to study some of our courses at a lower cost.
Funding criteria is as follows;
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, and
- A construction worker who has worked in the industry within the last 2 years, and
- Reside permanently in Queensland.
If you are eligible, drop us a message and we can give you more information about reduced fees.
- Have at least an intermediate level of numeracy, literacy, and communication skills.
- Have access to a suitable workplace to complete the on-the-job training component.
This course is delivered over 3 days using a combination of face-to-face classroom and practical activity sessions. 6.30am – 3.00pm.
Class size: 8 students.
On successful completion of all relevant assessments (theory and practical) participants will receive a Statement of Attainment in completion of Licence to operate a personnel and materials hoist – CPCCLHS3001.
Flexible training solutions
Our trainers and assessors can come to your workplace.
CSQ funding available
CSQ funding is available for selected courses.
Combine courses and save
Upskill and save by combining courses.
Group training discounts
We offer discounts for group training.
Ready to enrol?
Click the button below to buy now and complete your enrolment online. Select either installment payments or pay in full.
Send an Enquiry
If you have any questions about this course, such as the next start dates, or our offerings such as discount pricing for groups, custom courses for business then send us a message and we will be in touch to help.
Or give us a call on 0407 591765 to talk to us directly.